Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Year

It has been FAR TOO LONG since I have last signed in and updated my blog.  My reasons and excuses are endless.  Biggest reason: no internet connection at home!  YIKES!  How have I survived?  Enter the world of the iPhone.  I totally have no need for one, but I cannot imagine my life without one now. 

With the recent movement to wifi internet at my house, I am back online and feeling angry I have not posted in so long. 

Life in a nutshell: I am now teaching at a school very close to my house at a new school.  This new school is much, much smaller and the teaching has stepped up. 

I am now teaching 6 full classes (I have no prep period).  I teach 3 Biology classes, 2 Honors Physics classes, and 1 Intro to Physics class.  I am not certified to teach Physics.  This little fun fact was sprung on me 4 days before school started.  I was hired to teach all Biology.  I am learning this is the way of the wonderful world of Education.  Apparently "highly qualified" does not mean much????

Will post more soon!

1 comment: