I have been slowly packing up boxes to move out of my classroom. I now understand why I am so broke..... So far I am up to 12 boxes of stuff to move out of my room and I am still not done. My home office looks like it belongs on an episode of "Hoarders." I have so much stuff! A lot of it is lab prep materials I have bought to use for lab activities that can be re-used so why re-buy everything? Yeesh - I seriously need to figure out where I am going to put all of this stuff!
I have 2 more days of school left and I have such mixed emotions about everything. I bought a yearbook and some of my students have been signing it to say their farewells. I can't read it yet. I will only be able to read it after school is over because the waterworks will really fall once I start! I also can't read the poster the kids put up in my classroom and have been signing..... Waterworks again! I think it is even harder since I don't have a job lined up for next year. I think if I did have something lined up, then at least I would know that I am going to be making new memories at a new school with a new group of kids. However, that is not the case at this time.... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment