Total Pageviews
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Pizza Party
Today was the last full day of school of the semester. It was also the last day we had our Peer Leadership Advisory (PLA/homeroom) class for the semester. My PLA students wanted to throw a party and they all signed up to bring something to contribute to the party. We had soda, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, candy, capri suns, the whole nine yards! :) I was trying to figure out what to buy and I thought I would bake a cake. Then it hit me.....Pizza! So, I spent $50 and bought pizzas for my homeroom kids. I brought in Jim Carrey's The Grinch movie and we had pizza, candy, soda, and watched The Grinch. It was awesome. I sat down in the student desks with my kids and ate pizza and watched a movie. Had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great day!! :)
ReplyDelete