Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PREZI

Okay, so when I went to that INTEL STEM seminar 2 weeks ago, we learned about this way cool website called PREZI. In this site, you can create your own presentation. This is a great way for kids to become more familiar with computers, inserting graphics from the internet, or just using technology in general. It is going to take some getting used to, but since I have no life, I have just created a prezi about the information we are covering now in Biology which is "The Chemistry of Life".... take a look and see for yourself! It needs some work for sure...but I am a work in progress myself! My goal is to have the students eventually create their own prezi for a unit we will be covering in class. I need to become a little more well-versed in it first! :)
http://prezi.com/gj11fmgzafbz/the-chemistry-of-life/

P.S. For all you teachers out there, the INTEL site that I linked in this post offers some AWESOME lesson plans to use in the classroom! Complete with worksheets and everything. (hint: the word "AWESOME" is linked directly to the unit plans)

1 comment:

  1. I just learned about Prezi a few months ago- it's much of a time-suck for me... maybe I would get better at it if I practice... :)

    ReplyDelete