I also met my Science Department Leader and she is super nice. I told her that I was under the impression I was hired for all biology and she promised to look in to it. I told her that I was very grateful to have a job and if I did HAVE to teach a physical science, I would - but - I was only supposed to have Biology! Augh!
On a different note, the classroom progression is coming along swimmingly! Finally thanks to some industrial strength cleaner got all the graffiti off the desks and re-arranged them to sit in groups of 4. I also moved my computer to the bigger desk and hung up some paintings and pictures. It is starting to feel more "homey." Also, thanks to a friend, I have a mini-fridge for my classroom which is AWESOME! Very excited about that. Even though I was told by some other teachers that we are not allowed to have mini-fridges or microwaves, I still plugged it in and plan to cover it with a tablecloth to disguise it from my students and Admin! Shhh.......
Will post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment