Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Countdown


14 Days until Teacher Induction begins
26 Days until Students enter my classroom

So I went to JoAnn's and found these pink butterfly wall art decorations. I couldn't help myself and bought them for my classroom! They even have pink glitter on them! Considering the school colors are royal blue and orange, I think they will go perfectly well with the blue and orange tile!?! I need help! I am a horrible decorator and hate picking out decorating items with a passion! I saw a painting at Pier 1 and fell in love with it. It is big and says "Follow your Dreams" with pretty butterflies around it. I want to fill my classroom with inspirational messages and pretty things that make students forget they are in a science classroom. Since the painting was priced over $100, I have enlisted the help of my beautifully talented sister to paint a version for my new classroom. I will post pictures once she is finished but I am so excited to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment