1. READ THE WHOLE EMAIL - I totally thought the conference I was attending today was on how to write a grant proposal to get more money for the classroom.......WRONG! I am sitting in a grant-funded research cohort to learn how to use STEM education in the classroom! Wowser! Talk about a reality check!
2. Cheap shoes are just that - CHEAP! I bought a pair of $30 flats with little bows on them at my mother's insist and I have blisters the size of Texas on my feet.
3. I have been going about teaching entirely wrong! This whole seminar is focused on project-based learning! This is a concept that the students take the information and the materials you give them and learn! With very LITTLE guidance from the teacher! What a concept! Students teaching themselves! No worksheets, no background chapters to read, just project based learning! WHAT A CONCEPT!?! Super excited to learn more details!
No comments:
Post a Comment