Saturday was the first field trip with the Science Club. We went to Tonto Bridge just outside of Payson, AZ and I conquered the 9 passenger van! WhooHoo! I was so scared to drive that thing but I did it! :) Had a good field trip. Everyone who signed up to go showed up on time. We got our day off to a good start and made it up to the bridge right on schedule. The hike took longer than expected, but we saw some amazing sights and the kids got some great pictures.
I was surprised at how many kids were so out of shape. In worse shape than I am! Picked up some samples of pond water for my BIO kids to do their experiment on this week. We are doing a lab involving pond water. Should be very exciting! ;)
Open house is this Thursday so I am really hoping for a good turn-out. I would really like to meet some of my students parents. I am really wishing I knew how to speak spanish too.
No comments:
Post a Comment