Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Good Day

Great day today. Physical science kids and I visited the computer lab for them to do research on hot air balloons. Since we are learning about density, I am having the kids create and build a hot air balloon. Hopefully should be loads of fun! Construction begins tomorrow and will finish up on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Biology kids took a test today. Despite the fact I allowed them to use their study guide on the test, so many of them bombed it. Still at a loss of what to do there, but eh - they have also earned their right to fail. 41.1% class test average in 3rd period - 49.1% class test average in 7th period. Lovely.

I have been getting out of school way late. I have students coming in to my classroom after school to make up tests, re-take tests, and get caught up on missing work. I am very appreciative of that, but it sure keeps me at school late! I love how my classroom is becoming a little social spot with positive learning environment! :)

1 comment: