Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update

My student who has cussed me out twice in my Physical Science class and made me cry is finally suspended! He is suspended and Pending Due Process (PDP) which means he will have to appear before the School District Board to appeal his expulsion from school! Wow! I have no idea what caused him to get suspended, but my day just got a whole lot better!

My class clown has been feeling blue lately. He has copped a major attitude with me and when I pulled him aside to ask him what was going on, he copped an even bigger attitude with me. I have no idea what to do besides schedule a parent conference. Yeah, right. The phone number on file for him does not work and we have no way to get in touch with his parents besides a home visit. Hopefully that will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment