Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 11

Today went much smoother than I expected. I have slowed my content material way down and took a step back to really make sure my students were getting the material.

My classroom management is an area I for sure need to improve on. All my students sit together in groups and it makes it very difficult to manage the classroom if I am not always on top my my students. Giving them group work is supposed to be the best way for them to learn, but as far as classroom management goes, it is the most difficult. If anyone has any ideas on what to do to improve "on task behavior" during group work, please share!

The students held a car wash to raise funds for the kids affected by the car accident last week. I paid my $5.00 for the wash and then tipped an extra $5.00 to go to their cause once they washed my car. You should have seen these teenage girls. They were making sure the boys were on top of their game and giving orders all over the place! It was incredible to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment