Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 14

Today was a good day! Used it as a catch up day with all my classes. I am really going to slow down the pace of my curriculum. I think going fast in the beginning could possibly work out well for me as I have now had students get a taste of what the demands of the course could be. Now time to slow down and make sure my kiddos really get the material.

2 comments:

  1. I understand that this first class may be a little rough to get smoothed out; however, think about the type of class and people it can be when everyone in class simmers down and gets on track with what they are supposed to be doing. I think you will have a most wonderful time and carry away with you, a host of marvelous memories that you should document and they will last forever. Remind me to tell you one day of my aunt who taught second grade -- and some of the wonderful stories she has to tell.

    Vickie's pool man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for your comment! I would love to know who "Vickie's pool man" is! :)

    ReplyDelete