I took a hot shower, some aspirin, and watched Pirates of the Caribbean to calm myself down. I eventually calmed down and boy do panic attacks stink!!!
Total Pageviews
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Panic Attack
So last night I had my first ever panic attack! I thought I have had them before; shopping at IKEA, Costco, grocery store during holiday seasons......but nothing compared to the panic attack I had last night. The husband of a friend of mine was so kind and loaded my new laptop with the office software I would need to edit and create powerpoints, word documents, etc. I now had no excuse to get stuff done and boy did I have a lot to do! I was so overwhelmed I just couldn't breathe. I talked myself through my house telling myself not to pass out. Since I live alone I was worried no one would find me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment